Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

8 Tv Shows I love to Watch
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Dancing With the Stars
Good Things Utah
American Idol
House Hunters
The Bachelor
Oprah
News
8 Favorite Restaurants
Texas Roadhouse
Training Table
Pizza Factory
Panda Express
Paradise Bakery
Olive Garden
Red Robin
Cafe Rio
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
Went to Maycee's preschool to see the mock zoo
We took a treat over and met our new neighbors
Took Austin to the dentist to get 8 teeth pulled
Bought 2 Birthday presents for parties on Saturday
Visited friends Erin and Mike
Played a game with Maycee
Got Kemry's hair cut
Cleaned the bathroom
8 Things I am looking forward to
New York July 2009
General Conference
spending time with family Saturday night
Next summer
Going to Kemmerer next weekend
Bunko
Sunday afternoon with my family
Jake coming home from work in 2 days
8 Things on my Wish list
Get Kemry's room done downstairs
A Vacation with my Husband
Disneyland
Good Health
Finish all our house projects
Happy, healthy children
My children to love the gospel and marry in the Temple
Shopping Spree
8 People I am Tagging
Jeri
Cara
Cindy
Becky
Louise
Betsy
McKell
JeNeal












2 comments:

Lu said...

So good to see your beautiful fam. We miss you guys!

BJJ said...

Sar,
I don't do tags, but I loved to read yours!!! Thanks again for the yummy breakfast! I love having family that I love!