Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fun Weekend

Thank to Blake and Jeri for inviting us last weekend to go to the health fair up at the U!! I really wasn't sure if I wanted to go cuz Jake was working, and they wanted to leave early! I'm glad we decided to go, and at the last minute we got my dad to go. It was so much fun! The kids loved it and we got tons of free stuff including food, balloons, and face painting. The food included hot dogs, cotton candy, snowcones, and creamies!!
I had to take a picture of Maycee and her "best friend". As we were walking to the fair, Kemry was holding Blake's hand, and I asked her if she was holding her best friends hand? (Blake always asks her if he is her best friend). She said yes, but even cuter than that, Maycee said I'm holding my best friends hand!! My kids sure love their grandpa, and we are so lucky to live right next door to him.

It was fun to watch the helicopter take off. I think the kids were surprised at how windy it was when it was just above us!



Thanks Blake and Jeri and grandpa for a fun time! We are already looking forward to go again next year!

1 comment:

BJJ said...

Yep, it will be a yearly tradition from now on! As long as they keep it all free....right!