Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kemry


Happy Birthday to our little Kems!! Kemry you are such a special little girl, and we can't believe that you are 5 now! We are so lucky to have you in our family, and we feel especially blessed that you are so healthy after such a rough start in life! Kemry you are the sweetest, most tender hearted girl. As I was blogging a few weeks ago about my mom, I was crying as I was typing, and poor Kemry ran out of the room just bawling. I went after her to see what was wrong, and she was so upset because she missed grandma Cheryl! We love your kisses and snuggles that you always give to us. We especially like it when you kiss your blanket because you love it so much. You are the best sister and friend to Maycee. Kemry, you are such a beautiful girl, and we are so proud of you and all you do! We love you to pieces!

3 comments:

Eryn White said...

We love her too! She is such a great friend to Brynlee, I can't believe how lucky we were to have our girls 10 days apart. It's been a great 5 years raising them together, I'm sure they will be best friends for life! Happy Birthday Kemry!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Kemry is a great kid and as I have watched her grow up like you said a great friend to Maycee! What a tender heart to console her Mom when she is feeling so sad. Your kids were such a great gift to you and I know your Mom had a part in there well being.
I'm glad that Kemry has done so remarkable with the heart problems she had early on, she sure has done well. Kem's is a great little girl and a funny one too!

Spencer and Camille said...

ahh i love kemry!! She is seriously the cutest little girl ever. She has such a big heart and the cutest personality. She definately got her big heart from you! I'm so greatful that I have gotten to know you and your awesome family! Todd is a great guy and great fit for Cara. Hopefully i'll be seeing you and BIG DADDY soon. Also Cara asked me about tending in the summer sometime. Of course I will, I adore your kids. I'd be happy to help you out just let me know when.