Monday, September 15, 2008

High School Tag: I was tagged by Shalise Benjamin
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes
2. What kind of car did you drive? Pontiac 6000 station wagon!!Ha Ha! We loved the wag!
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? YES!
4. Were you a party animal? No!!
5. Were you considered a flirt? No.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None! I wanted to be in the choir in 9th grade, but Mr. Broomhead said I wasn't good enough!
7. Were you a nerd? I tried to be friends with everyone.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mousaw thanks to Shalise.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the main hall, we would also eat upstairs by the bookstore, and walk to Maverik quite often.
13. What is your schools full name? Jordan High School (the old one, was located where Jordan Commons is now)
14. School mascot and colors? Beet Digger (Digger Dan); Maroon and Grey
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yes- With Jesse Shaw 16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I loved high school, but I'm happy with my life now. 17. What do you remember most about graduation? Watching the dark clouds coming as the speakers were still speaking, and hurrying in to the gym cuz it was raining. We had an all night party at the Life Centre it was alot of fun.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember!
19. Were you in any clubs? No clubs, JV cheerleader, and a Charlonian when I was a senior.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? A little.
21. Who was your prom date? Adam Mendenhall
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I went-it was fun to see everyone.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Yes, Allied, and Wasatch Shores tanning salon-funnest job ever! Now I tag: whoever wants to do this.

1 comment:

Cin's Fam said...

That is so fun! That is also awesome all that you remember. What a fun thing to do. It really is such a short time in our lives (Highschool)-it is fun to take a stroll down memory lane! Thanks for sharing!