Friday, August 8, 2008

Wedding day pictures

Ashlee, Blake, Todd, Sarah
This is our family waiting for Todd and Cara to come out of the Temple! Jake and Austin are a little outnumbered by the girls, so they had to wear pink!! Jake was not too thrilled but he was a good sport. He actually left the tag on the back of it and told Cara that his gift to her was that she could take the tie back and get her money back!
Blake, Jeri, Stratton, and Marley! What a cute little family!
All the kids love Grandma Joy! Joy is my moms sister, and she is like a mom to me. We love her and are so thankful for all she does for us! She is such a blessing in our lives!
Austin and Stratton are best buds! Stratton loves Austin and is always so thrilled to see him!

6 comments:

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Tell your man, Don't take back the pink. It looks so good on him and your boy! Beautiful pictures.
Glenda from T E X A S~

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Looks like a beautiful Day, I am glad it all turned out well. I think Jake looks good in pink. Sorry we did not make it to the luncheon I did not have anyone to watch my kids- so much going on over here in my hood. I am sure they did not miss me anyways:)
Take care!

Melanie said...

Hey Sarah, I hope you don't mind but I saw your blog from Jeri's. You have such a cute family!

Melanie Beers Wilson

L and T said...

alright Sherrruh
so glad you joined blogging, are you addicted yet?

Craig and Amber said...

Hey tell Todd that Craig and I said Congrats! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding! I love your blog you all look so good! Tell everyone HI from us.....we are just livin it up in the Northeast corner of the valley. Take care and hopefully we will be able to see you soon.

Batman Forever said...

Sarah! It's Betsy. Your family is so beautiful. I'm so glad Louise told me to peek at your blog. It has been a long time.