Friday, August 8, 2008

Todd & Cara's Wedding 8/8/08



Todd and Cara-the happy couple! We love Cara and are so glad that she is now a part of our family! We have been so lucky to have her live with us the past little while, and have loved having her around so we could get to know her better. She is such a great person. My kids loved her from day 1 and so did we. I'm pretty sure my mom had a big hand in their meeting each other. It never hurts to have a little help from above! We could all feel her presence today and know she wouldn't have missed it for anything. Thanks Cara for all you have done for my family. Todd you couldn't have picked a sweeter more beautiful girl than Cara! You are a lucky guy-she's such a sweetheart. Congratulations Todd and Cara!! We love you!!

Maycee, Kemry, and Stratton couldn't wait to see the beautiful bride! I love Cara's smile in this picture! She is so happy!





This is Cara and her 4 sisters! They are all so beautiful. We have been lucky to get to know them and also Cara's mom! What wonderful people they are. I wish I had a picture of Cara and her mom. She is such a beautiful person also. Todd is so lucky to be married into such a great family!

3 comments:

Cin's Fam said...

Oh my goodness, everyone looked amazing! What a beautiful family! Cara and Todd looked so happy and I couldn't agree with you more, Cara is the sweetest gal. You guys are so lucky to have each other. Family is everything. I know that your mom was definately there and very happy for her beautiful family. Grandma Joy looked great! Thanks for sharing with us!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

everyone was beautimist!

Spencer and Camille said...

the page looks good sarah!! I have to say I am quite impressed with your blogging skills!! Thanks for everything and letting us stay at your house. I just love you and love your family!! Tell big daddy I say hello.