Thursday, August 28, 2008

End of Summer!

On August 17th it was Jake's Birthday. I know its been a little while, but Happy Birthday Babe! We got Jake Rock Band for his birthday, so we had a little Rock Band party! He was so excited to be singing! If you can't tell. I think the kids are more excited to have this than Jake, but it is pretty fun to play all together! This summer my friend Eryn has been planning play dates for some of the moms with young kids in our ward. This was our last playdate of the summer, but it was only Eryn and I that were there with our kids. We went to the Bingham Copper Mine. The kids had fun, and I think the last time I went there was when I was a kid and my Aunt Joy was visiting with her kids.
Maycee, Kemry, Brynlee, Carson, and Austin
This big tire was the only thing I remember about going there from when I was younger.
We had such a fun summer, and we kept pretty busy swimming, and playing the whole time. I'm so lucky that I'm able to stay home and be with my kids and do such great things.


1 comment:

Eryn White said...

What a great summer, let's do it again next year! We are so lucky to have you guys as friends.