Saturday, June 13, 2009

My baby turns 4! (Still trying to catch up!!)

Maycee's Birthday started out with Grandpa coming over and bringing some fun presents! An Ariel crown, and a Diego rescue pack full of some fun card games. Maycee's party was the day after her Birthday at Backyard Adventures.

Kemry, Sydney, Jaida, Brynlee



Stratton, Presley, Ayden, Ashley, Hadley, Madi



Bryhn, Maycee, Ayden, Presley





It is crazy to think that Maycee is 4 years old! I seriously can't believe how fast time goes by. I love this girl so much, and I can't imagine what life would be like without her! Life was a little bit crazy with her the first few years because she was a pretty sassy baby, but now she is so much fun to have around. I really don't know what Kemry would do without her. The two of them are best friends, and I love to listen to their conversations, and watch them play together. They watch out for each other and wherever one is, the other one wants to be there too.

I love you Maycee!









4 comments:

Lu said...

What cute kids you have:] Hope to get together sometime in July when I'm at Dale and Cathy's.

The Walkers said...

Hey Sarah! This is Heather (Satterthwaite!) How are you? Your family is adorable, I can't believe how big your little one's are getting! I have a blog too but mine is private, so if you send me your email at heathwalker123@yahoo.com, then I can add you so you can see it!

The Sants said...

Happy Birthday! ( I can't believe she's 4 either! Your kids are getting so big!)

ashlee said...

Happy birthday to cute Maycee! I love you! Love aunt ash