Sunday, December 14, 2008

Madison and Austin news

Madison and Austin both got the CEO award at school this month. Madison on December 5th, and Austin on December 12th. CEO stands for chief example to others. Madison got the award for always coming prepared and with a great attitude! Way to go Madison! I am so proud of my kids. They are such good kids and students at school. Last Sunday Madison got her hair cut. She got bangs, and some highlights! At first she didn't like it, but I think its growing on her. I love it, sad thing is it makes her look older! She is still as beautiful as ever! Thanks Cara for the great hair cuts and colors you always give us!
Austin got the CEO for following directions! I'm so proud of him too! When they get the CEO award they get a free kids meal at Mimi's Cafe. Way to go Austin!





7 comments:

Cin's Fam said...

Cutest hair Mads! I agree she looks beautiful! Way to go-both of them on the awards. They are great kids!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Good Job! They are smart kids, it's glad to see they are being recognized for it at school. Maddi's hair looks SO cute on her. Jake better have the gun ready!! Not too long til boys start calling!

Reader Family said...

CUTE hair! She is so pretty!

Craig and Amber said...

I can't believe how old Maddi looks, she is growing up so fast it is crazy. She is beautiful, you two are going to look like sisters pretty soon.

Lu said...

I love your blog header! Can you let me know where you got the girls cute beanies. I am on the prowl for some!

Jardine Family said...

Hey Sarah! Your Christmas picture is so cute. I love you and Madison's hair. Hope you have a great Christmas! I think I still owe you a tag too. Miss you guys. Love- McKell

JeNeal Martinez said...

I love Maddi's hair!! She looks so old. We need to get together soon, we miss you guys!